For years our annual Night at the Museum (NATM) event has coincided with the start of the Eastern Fall Meet — Hershey Region. This year is no exception. The meet attracts automotive enthusiasts from around the globe. NATM has become THE place for motoring enthusiasts to get together, enjoy good food and conversation, and support the Museum’s mission.
Our 2023 event plans are already underway. Mark your calendar for October 3rd, 2023. We’re celebrating the museum’s 20-years milestone with NATM’s Emerald Anniversary event. Check back for details as they become available.
A Look Back at Our 2022 Event
A look back at the 2022 event honoring Bob Wallace, AACA Museum Automotive Heritage Award honoree, and recognizing Tom Mozer and John Marsh as the 2022 Class of William H. Smith Museum Fellows.
- 6 –7 Reception with hors d’oeuvres & cocktails with honored guest Bob Wallace
- 6 –9 Silent auction items display and bidding
- 7:15 Dinner in the Richard O. Ullman Family Foundation Gallery
- 8-10 Program celebrating “America’s Transportation Experience” including
– Presentation of the AACA Museum, Inc. Automotive Heritage Award
– Announcement of William H. Smith Fellows
– Announcement of successful silent auction bids
Who benefits from Night at the Museum?
The easy answer … everyone. As a Smithsonian Affiliate, the Museum offers visitors a world-class transportation experience through interactive exhibits, educational opportunities, entertaining events, and hands-on activities. Dedicated to education and preserving transportation heritage, the Museum was opened in 2003. The 20th anniversary is fast approaching, and the Museum continues to flourish as one of the top automobile museums in the United States.